Multiplayer

Forums

Forum Home > Single Player > Turning Point SP Map UP

shroomman
Site Owner

just make sure you save those units in map(sub) directory

March 7, 2017 at 4:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

Well... It seems the problem with custom missions loading only for 75% ( est. ) has struck my map. Any ideas on what's causing this ( personally big ) problem? And what I can do to fix this?

--

March 13, 2017 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shroomman
Site Owner

try to disable script

if map loads after that it must be script

March 14, 2017 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

Yeah, it's the script. I edited the script for just a little bit but it still doesn't completely load the map.

--

March 17, 2017 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shroomman
Site Owner

can you upload scriptfile?

March 18, 2017 at 6:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael_Wittman
Administrator

Download Map Editor Filter 1.2.2 - Mod DB

March 19, 2017 at 8:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

Sorry for the late response.

Script file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/0xqm504s3w41gat/finRefScript.lua

--

March 20, 2017 at 9:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shroomman
Site Owner

if you use "while 1 do" you NEED to give the game a breath "wait X" or "sleep X"

while 1 do

Wait( 3 );
end;

putting wait/sleep directly before end would probably work too, i just not checked it out myself...

March 20, 2017 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

Progress Report #6 [4-14-17]

Thank you to shroomman for suggesting to put a Wait statement before the while loop. It solved the problem of the map loading and freezing at 75% ( or how many bullets that counts ). Sorry for not replying for awhile since those last weeks have been busy since it was the  final quarter of my second semester. To make up for that, I have released an early phase of the map I've been working on. I hope you can give some feedback if it's too hard, too easy or something-something... This early phase only works with Objective 1, 2 and 3, anything beyond will be jumbled ( or rather I was suppose to connect the splitting objectives to their adjacent location but ended up swapping their next objectives ) and is still work in progress.

INSTALLING THE MAP:

1. Open both of this file and the original Data.pak ( which can be found at \Blitzkrieg 2 - Total Conversion\Data ). I recommend using WinRAR.

2. Extract the content of the downloaded pak to the Data.pak ( this might take awhile depending on your PC's spec ).

3. You can now then check this in-game on Custom Missions.

NOTE: Since I am still using v1.1.1 of Wittman's Total Conversion, I am unsure if this will work with later and obsolete versions.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nluox29yd6u4oum/Data.pak

--

April 14, 2017 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shroomman
Site Owner

Eckirion at April 14, 2017 at 9:58 AM

Progress Report #6 [4-14-17]

Thank you to shroomman for suggesting to put a Wait statement before the while loop. It solved the problem of the map loading and freezing at 75% ( or how many bullets that counts ). Sorry for not replying for awhile since those last weeks have been busy since it was the  final quarter of my second semester. To make up for that, I have released an early phase of the map I've been working on. I hope you can give some feedback if it's too hard, too easy or something-something... This early phase only works with Objective 1, 2 and 3, anything beyond will be jumbled ( or rather I was suppose to connect the splitting objectives to their adjacent location but ended up swapping their next objectives ) and is still work in progress.

INSTALLING THE MAP:

1. Open both of this file and the original Data.pak ( which can be found at \Blitzkrieg 2 - Total Conversion\Data ). I recommend using WinRAR.

2. Extract the content of the downloaded pak to the Data.pak ( this might take awhile depending on your PC's spec ).

3. You can now then check this in-game on Custom Missions.

NOTE: Since I am still using v1.1.1 of Wittman's Total Conversion, I am unsure if this will work with later and obsolete versions.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nluox29yd6u4oum/Data.pak

Install:

download the file

rename downloaded data.PAK to Turning_Point.PAK

copy Turning_Point.PAK into DATA folder

open BK2 go singelplayer; custom missions

As you are using units from TC it will only work with TC, If you want it to work on BK2 or FotR, you have to put the unit files in map(sub) directory!!!!

April 14, 2017 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

UPDATE:

Change the file name. Now you can just copy/cut this to the DATA folder. The last link can no longer be accessed.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5yv403sr7v9qv5/TP_SP_Map.pak

--

April 14, 2017 at 1:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael_Wittman
Administrator

Nice map but needs refining, it works with TC 1.2.3.

Check last objective.

April 15, 2017 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

Yeah... it's an early release. Thanks for the feedback.

--

April 16, 2017 at 3:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

Second release for the Turning Point SP Map. All objectives fixed. Reply if there are any problems about the map.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ko71hyltnes1291/TP_SP_Map.pak

--

May 12, 2017 at 9:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

Does anyone know how to load fields on the map editor?

--

May 13, 2017 at 7:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael_Wittman
Administrator

New fields?

May 13, 2017 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

I don't know if it's new... But there are some fields that are stored on basic_data.pak and are not referenced or not showed on the map editor.

--

May 13, 2017 at 11:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael_Wittman
Administrator

I must check it.

May 14, 2017 at 3:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michael_Wittman
Administrator

Allies counterattacs would be a good idea

May 20, 2017 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Eckirion

The Allies counterattacking was supposed to be implemented when the final objective is revealed ( only on hard mode ), but I didn't find the motivation to do it. I might do it someday but for now, I want to enjoy my summer.

--

May 22, 2017 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Google Translator